Matfofun.club (the Service, our, us, we) respect your right to privacy. Matfofun.club is a sole owner of the related website and mobile app “Moms For Flirt: Meet Flirty Real Women 40+” registered under firstname.lastname@example.org at Google Play Store.
We are sensitive to the concerns that our online users may have with regard to the confidentiality, security and use of their personal information. Matfofun.club is committed to the protection of your personal information and would like to reassure you of our position on this matter.
Please take some time to read through this policy and understand our position on privacy before you provide us with any personal information.
Personal Information We May Collect
Matfofun.club will only collect personal information about you if it is reasonably necessary for our functions and activities. When submitting information to us, we may collect details such as your name, email.
When submitting a form, you will also be prompted if any mandatory data has not been completed.
Other types of information are collected to help us provide better services. Information of this type is optional – you need only fill it in if you wish to do so.
When you use our Service, you are authorizing us to collect, store, use and disclose such information and content in accordance with this policy.
You have the option of not identifying yourself or dealing with us using a pseudonym in relation to particular matters. We will endeavor to make it clear where you may withhold your name or use a pseudonym.
Non-Personal Information We May Collect
How We Use Your Information
If we hold personal information about you that was collected for a particular purpose, we will not use or disclose it for another purpose unless: (a) you consent; (b) you would reasonably expect us to use or disclose it for that other purpose; or (c) it is required or authorized by law or a court/tribunal order.
Matfofun.club generally uses personal information, and you consent to us using your personal information, to:
– help Matfofun.club manage and enhance its services and websites;
– communicate with you; or
– send you ongoing information and promotional material about opportunities, services and products (relating to our business or a third party business) in which Matfofun.club believes you may be interested.
We may also share your personal information with our Related Websites and/or Partners.
The information and feedback you provide through our websites may be used to identify ways of improving the websites and how we can make them more effective for your use.
Disclosure Of Your Personal Information
You consent to Matfofun.club disclosing your personal information to the authorized personnel of Matfofun.club and to:
– our Related Websites/Companies;
– our Partners;
– third parties which we engage with
Access And Correction Of Personal Information
Matfofun.club will take reasonable steps to ensure your personal information is accurate, up to date and complete.
Access Of Personal Information
Where Matfofun.club holds personal information about you, we will provide you with access to the information on request within a reasonable time.
In that case, where required, we will give you written notice setting out the reasons for our refusal and the mechanisms available if you wish to complain about our refusal. We will also give you access to the information in the particular manner you request if it is reasonable and practicable to do so.
If we do not give you access in the manner requested, we will take reasonable steps to give you access in a way which meets both your needs and ours.
We may also impose a reasonable charge for giving you access to your personal information.
All content submitted to our Website or via our Apps by you (or on your behalf) via your User account, including without limitation, your name, biographical information and all other names, usernames, pseudonyms, text, likenesses, graphics, logos, marks, images, photographs, code, and all other information and material shall be called your "UGC" for short.
You agree to submit UGC to the Website and via our App in accordance with the following rules (in particular, the Legal Standards and the Review Guidelines, as those terms are defined below). Please use caution and common sense when submitting UGC to the Website or via our App.
Publication of your UGC will be at our sole discretion and we are entitled to make additions or deletions to your UGC prior to publication, after publication or to refuse publication.
Please note, any UGC you submit to our Website or via our App will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary.
Rights, permissions & waivers
You hereby grant to matfofun.club a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, transferable, royalty-free license (including full rights to sub-license) to use, reproduce and publish your UGC (including, without limitation, the right to adapt, alter, amend or change your UGC) in any media or format (whether known now or invented in the future) throughout the world without restriction.
You warrant, represent and undertake to us that all UGC you submit is your own work or that you have obtained all necessary rights and permissions of the relevant owner of the work and that you have all relevant rights in your UGC to enable you to grant the rights and permissions.
Where your UGC contains images of people or names or identifies individuals, you warrant, represent and undertake to us as follows:
– that all featured or identified individuals that are over the age of 18 and have expressly consented to their appearance in the UGC and to you submitting the UGC to our Website or via our App
Content standards – legal standards
You warrant, represent and undertake to us that your UGC (including its use, publication and/or exploitation by us) shall not:
1. infringe the copyrights or database rights, trademarks, rights of privacy, publicity or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person or entity; and/or
2. contain any material which is defamatory of any person; and/or
3. contain misleading or deceptive statements or omissions or misrepresentation as to your identity (for example, by impersonating another person) or your affiliation with any person or entity; and/or
4. breach any legal or fiduciary duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence; and/or
5. advocate, promote, or assist discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; and/or
6. contain any malicious code, such as viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other potentially harmful programmes, codes or material; and/or
7. violate any other applicable law, statute, ordinance, rule or regulation,
Content standards – review guidelines
You warrant, represent and undertake to us that your UGC:
– is accurate, where it states facts; and/or– is genuinely held, where it states opinions (for example, in product or services reviews).
Any UCG which is in breach of our Review Guidelines or is otherwise:
8. is obscene, hateful, inflammatory, offensive or in any other way falls below commonly accepted standards of taste and decency in the UK; and/or
9. is reasonably likely to harass, upset, embarrass or alarm a person (including, by way of example only, so called "trolling" or cyber-bullying); and/or
10. is threatening, abusive or invades another's privacy, or causes annoyance, inconvenience or anxiety; and/or
11. is sexually explicit; and/or
12. advocates, promotes, assists or depicts violence; and/or
13. advocates, promotes or assists any illegal activity or unlawful act or omission; and/or
14. could be deemed to be unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional material, junk mail, or spam (including without limitation chain letters, pyramid schemes or other forms of solicitation or advertisements, commercial or otherwise); and/or
15. gives the impression that it emanates from matfofun.club16. or is endorsed or connected with us, if this is not the case, will be removed from the Site or App.
International transfers of information we collect
We collect information globally and may transfer, process and store your information outside of your country of residence, to wherever we or our third-party service providers operate for the purpose of providing you the Services. Whenever we transfer your information, we take steps to protect it.
International transfers within the Service: To facilitate our global operations, we transfer information globally and allow access to that information from countries in which the Service owned or operated companies have operations for the purposes described in this policy. These countries may not have equivalent privacy and data protection laws to the laws of many of the countries where our customers and users are based. When we share information about you within and among the Service and its corporate affiliates, we make use of standard contractual data protection clauses, which have been approved by the European Commission, and we rely on the EU-U.S. and Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework to safeguard the transfer of information we collect from the European Economic Area, the United Kingdom (the "UK"), and Switzerland.
Exercising your rights: If you are a California resident, there are some additional rights that may be available to you under the California Consumer Protection Act (“CCPA”). This policy explains the tools that we have made available to you to exercise your data rights under the CCPA, such as the right to deletion and the right to request access to the categories of information we have collected about you. We encourage you to manage your information, and to make use of the privacy controls we have included in our Services. You will not be discriminated against for exercising any of your privacy rights under the CCPA. In order to protect your information from unauthorized access or deletion, we may require you to provide additional information for verification. If we cannot verify your identity, we will not provide or delete your information.
Sharing your personal information: We don't sell your personal information. We also show ads that we think are relevant. We've provided more information about how you can manage your advertising, and do-not-track preferences, within this policy.
Processing your information: This policy describes the categories of personal information we may collect, the sources of that information, and our deletion and retention policies. We’ve also included information about how we may process your information, which includes for "business purposes" under the CCPA - such as to protect against illegal activities, and for the development of new products, features, and technologies.
Policy towards minors
The Services are not directed to individuals under 18. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If we become aware that a child under 18 has provided us with personal information, we will take steps to delete such information. If you become aware that a child has provided us with personal information, please contact us at email@example.com.
You may follow links on our websites to other third-party websites (Other Sites). We encourage you to always read the privacy policies on those Other Sites as they may also collect your personal information. Matfofun.club is not responsible for the information on, and the contents of, those Other Sites or their practices or policies.
(a) have any questions or comments on this policy;
(b) would like to access or correct your personal information;
(c) would like to know how we received your personal information;
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.